Train the Trainers
Development of train the Trainers material, aiming at offering systematic certified training to tutors, teachers, and assessors. The manual offers:
1. Detailed multilingual guidelines on acting in a virtual teaching environment, namely on how to use and create learning paths using the modules in a scalable system.
2. Detailed guidelines on designing the action plan and syllabus for any selection of modules.
3. Detailed guidelines on performing examinations.
4. The necessary courses and material for training the Trainers. The material consists in a developed explanatory form of the guidelines, including concrete case studies / best practice examples and frequently asked questions; as well as in relevant self-assessment tools.
Teaching Knowledge Exams
5. Teaching Knowledge Exams – tests of professional knowledge in areas such as human development, classroom management, instructional design and delivery techniques, assessment, and other professional preparation for teachers, whatever their background and teaching experience.